MeiYee is always there for you
MeiYee's here!

CLICKto get out


MEIYEE
A girl from Singapore.
XingHua-ians.
YuYing-ians.
I love die my friends & family!
09 December is my day.

Stuffs:


Lalala!


ByeBye!

CLICK for links.


Turn backwards!

CLICK for archives.



Search!

Search



Thursday, October 21, 2010

~longlongnopost~

UPDATED AS BLOG WAS SRSLY DEAD!

lets start from tuesday.. tuesday was the dun know what talk, spend most of the time in hall.. wasting our precious time.. BUT.. after recess.. FUN! :) cass told somebody sth.. then the somebody simply five words: ask him fuck off., i ask cass what happened, she tell me.. *PIAK* WOW.. cass leg one bog patch red red palm there.. HAHA.. funny sia.. then on the way back to class. cass tell me sth agn.. she was gg run away.. but too late.. *PIAK* her back.. her reaction funny!!HAHA!!!!! then yestersday was US checking our scripts.. SO FAR NOT BAD.. english.. passed :) maths next.. hais.. :( then was .... geog and science? science ms chan came in with the purple witch hat.. everybody saw the mouth wide open.. lol.. cute uh! :) was sastified with the subjects i was confident in.. english, science, home econs, mother tongue.. is there art?SH!T. art! damnmit!nth much then...


> who you know you are
i know that jy your sister, thats right that you cared for her. waiting for her to end sch, go home together with her, and like TOTALLY show care and concern to her more than me. you know that when joyce nad minghui tell me sth i was srsly angry at you. AND what they said make sense too. joyce said that you care for own sister also dun wan to care for own girlfriend. thats true.. even they say that they saw all this.. while on the day that we had survey, you were in class waiting for somebody, when minghui told me this. immediately i know who you waiting for alrd. and its so obvious that its not me can?! when she cried, you ran to her asking her whetehr she okay anot.. but what about me. when i cried. you just like let me cry. i cry is my problem, you duty is to just sit there, all these is that all my friend around me notice it.. minghui also say that whenever i cried you came over and JUST ASK ME WHETHER IM OKAY ANOT. DID YOYU TREAT ME MUCH MORE THAN JY? NO. U COMPLETELY NEVER! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO. TELL YOU ALL THE REASON WHY IM FELLING DOWN AND ANGRY AT YOPU. NO I CANT.. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT YOURSLEF CANT YOU? THEN TUESDAY JUST SAY ASK HIM TO FUCK OFF.. THEN WHEN CASS ASK YOU WHAT ABOUT HE GG TO FIGHT WITH YOU. YOUR ANSWER WAS STRAIGHT AWAY, LOSE ALREADY. YOUR THESE TWO WRODS MAKE ME LOSE MY TRUST IN YOU. YOU SAID YOU LIKE ME, YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME. IS IT TRU ANOT. IF IT'S NOT TRUE, POINTLESS SAYING ALL THIS.. GET YOUR MIND CLEAR NOW AND THINK WHAT I SAY. 3 LETTERS IN TOTAL ALR.. IM WRITING THE 4TTH ONE SOON.


4:50 AM