MeiYee is always there for you
MeiYee's here!

CLICKto get out


MEIYEE
A girl from Singapore.
XingHua-ians.
YuYing-ians.
I love die my friends & family!
09 December is my day.

Stuffs:


Lalala!


ByeBye!

CLICK for links.


Turn backwards!

CLICK for archives.



Search!

Search



Saturday, November 27, 2010

updated as shuxian wanted me to..


so damn bored during th holidays.. nothing to do.. ask cass go out she not free.. :(
mood nowadays not good.. :( cause of some reasons.. only cass, jingying know what happen...
maybe minghui can guess tio... mood was NOT SO GOOD on 25 november 2010, somemore morning. only cass know the process of what happen.. :) the rest of the time on that day, spending time scolding lots of ppl cause of somebody.. :@ anyway, tmr gonna rebron hair, i know i will look god damn ugly.. piercing again at compass, night time got wedding dinner. have to attend.. will be home quite late.. tmr will be a damn tiring day for me.. and i have to wake up early cause everytime i sleeping late in the morning.. 3, 4 plus.. then have to wake up at around 10 or 11.. gonna kill me.. wondering if school reopen can wake up early anot.. SUAY! I HATE MOODIES DAY!!! :@ cause of SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!! :@

thats all then..

~byebye~


7:44 AM