MeiYee is always there for you
MeiYee's here!

CLICKto get out


MEIYEE
A girl from Singapore.
XingHua-ians.
YuYing-ians.
I love die my friends & family!
09 December is my day.

Stuffs:


Lalala!


ByeBye!

CLICK for links.


Turn backwards!

CLICK for archives.



Search!

Search



Monday, January 17, 2011

~long time no post~

today had sch as usul.. earn at least 40 bucks on sat and sun..^^ happy..!! today met rac and cass at the stairs there.. then went up to hall. then next dnt oduble period..cedric and dominic keep di siao me.. at last i fed up shout shut up the whole class damn quiet.. HAHA!! ^^ then after that PE volley ball stuff agn... maths next. nth much revision. recess. after that english. today's lesson damn funny. mr chia wanted to learn thai. then he's hakka. they way he speaks damn funny.. then the mr tan know how to speak japanese.!! *WOW* pro leh.!!! i also wan learn. next chinese nth much then physics nothing much also. went library meet shxian then that cass call me say until the tiji very big like that ask me go down.... waste my energy... -.- then after doing work went to hgm de subway with minghui, joyce, cassandra and her sister. then when eating joyce damn fuuny and gl also.. :/ after that walk walk library borrow books. homed. post.!!


1:24 AM